per-entity - Re: [Per-Entity] client software status

Subject: Per-Entity Metadata Working Group

Re: [Per-Entity] client software status

  • From: "Cantor, Scott" <>
  • To: Tom Scavo <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Per-Entity] client software status
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2016 21:27:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

On 7/13/16, 12:48 PM,
"
on behalf of Tom Scavo"
<
on behalf of

wrote:

> The client software status page is starting to take shape:
> https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/SIL4BQ

I added a column covering the security models supported, as I think that's
where the traps are going to be with this.

With regard to ADFS, I don't think "configure a URL for every peer" that
happen to be MDQ URLs is really the same as "supporting" this. Supporting it
means you can configure a single base URL that the software will
automatically combine with the entityID to produce the right request.

So possibly we will need other columns to really accurately capture the
issues.

-- Scott