oidc-survey - Re: Quick notes from today's OIDC Survey meeting

Subject: OIDC Survey Working Group

Re: Quick notes from today's OIDC Survey meeting

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: Quick notes from today's OIDC Survey meeting
  • Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2016 14:50:10 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:32NovxJoyPgDWJmSuNmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXLP7xwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TXhpQIVT0H4NAZ+Y//oAJDfnuy20eu1/pjUZUNPnjXrMp1oKxDjiwTatYEshpoqfqArzQrho31Udv5QyH8yY1+fgkCvtY+L4Jd//nEI6Loa/MlaXPCicg==

If I2 staff use cases count, mine are like Dave's, but minus the students and plus I want to include Roland's work on federation so my lunch doesn't get eaten by Google ;-)

FYI, I just saw an R&S application go through today for a set of APIs for use in collaborative research. That would be the first time I've ever seen that - it was for the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Would be good to try to get someone from U. Nebraska on this list to find out more about _that_ use case.

Brett Bieber from UNL is not on the list, any interest in me asking him to join?

Thanks,

Nick