oidc-survey - Re: Quick notes from today's OIDC Survey meeting

Subject: OIDC Survey Working Group

Re: Quick notes from today's OIDC Survey meeting

  • From: "Wu, Albert" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Quick notes from today's OIDC Survey meeting
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 18:07:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:V4gzcxDdwYl8A5SuhwgFUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP3ypcbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpW1aJhKqfw10Ku+wAZPIkcmm/+G08JrWZgJOwj2nbvk6eBK3oQ6UrdQMn4ZzAqc3wRzMp3xOPeNMyjU7C0iUmkO22dr0tLdn+SlKp7hpo8dEW6jgY7slZaFTCD1gPmwosp64/SLfRBeCsyNPGl4dlQBFVlDI

> Was there a meeting outside of the context of TechX or that hasn't been scheduled yet?

We have not scheduled additional calls/meetings following TechX. David and I will work on getting that going. In parallel, we learned quite a lot at the conference. I’ll try to summarize my thoughts and post to the wiki along with links to the meeting notes.

albert