mfa-interop - Re: [MFA-Interop] Software support for our MFA Interoperability authnContext value

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

Re: [MFA-Interop] Software support for our MFA Interoperability authnContext value

  • From: Nicholas Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [MFA-Interop] Software support for our MFA Interoperability authnContext value
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 14:49:13 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:Ev74AxPahSMRUAUbEw0l6mtUPXoX/o7sNwtQ0KIMzox0K/r9rarrMEGX3/hxlliBBdydsK0UzbeN+Pm9EUU7or+/81k6OKRWUBEEjchE1ycBO+WiTXPBEfjxciYhF95DXlI2t1uyMExSBdqsLwaK+i76vnYuHUCrMAR8Y+XzBoPIiNyf1ua5/JjWZAMOgyCyN+BcNhKz+CPQvckRhYJ5Ypw221OdpGFPasxXw39lP1Seg0y668utqs0wux9Msu4sopYTGZ7xeL41GORV

Re: the REFEDS context, Pål Axelsson said that sunet had wanted to implement something similar, but had to push the big red button when it became apparent that, for example, ADFS would not work correctly.

Nick