mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Software support for our MFA Interoperability authnContext value

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Software support for our MFA Interoperability authnContext value

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To: MFA Interoperability Profile Working Group <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Software support for our MFA Interoperability authnContext value
  • Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 12:07:29 -0700
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:EbJHNRwt9RVzGGnXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0e8SIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtqLra8fwLOL+4nbGkU+or+5+EgYd5JNUxJXwe43pCcHRPC/NEvgMfTxZDY7FskRHHVs/nW8LFQHUJ2mPw6aijSI4DUTAhTyMxZubqSwQ9aKzpeaye2oxJ3SfwgNwRP1IfYrdE33/k3tsZwzr6IqC6AtxwHOunZScu5XwWJ0NBqrhRHy58O9tKFk6SdRvf1p2NRHTL2yK6E2RPlZCigrKWctzMztvh7GSAyJoHwGXTNFvABPBl3p5Q/7Ut/Ouy/5u/A1jCWFNMn1QKocWDK+4r1tRQOyzioLKmhqoynslsVsgfcD81qarBtlztuROtnNOQ==

Everyone,

The REFEDS Assurance Work Group that is reviewing our MFA interoperability profile has asked if we know what SAML implementations would support it.  I have said that Shibboleth does; do any of you know about SimpleSAMLphp or other SAML implementations (IdP or SP)?

David