mfa-interop - RE: [MFA-Interop] Updated notes from today's meeting

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

RE: [MFA-Interop] Updated notes from today's meeting

  • From: "Herrington, Karen" <>
  • To: David Langenberg <>, "" <>, David Walker <>
  • Subject: RE: [MFA-Interop] Updated notes from today's meeting
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 14:37:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Eric,

Thank you so much for recording all that valuable discussion for us!  You did an excellent job! I don’t know about David but I have trouble listening and following the conversation and trying to type at the same time.  I also struggle with keeping up with who is speaking as I don’t know the voices as well as some of you do.

David and I will try to do a better job in the future of recording the conversations but we welcome anyone who would be willing to help with that!

Thanks again,

Karen