mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Updated notes from today's meeting

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Updated notes from today's meeting

  • From: Eric Goodman <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Updated notes from today's meeting
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:07:58 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi all,

After lunch I went back into the meeting notes and added a bunch of comments that I recalled hearing in the meeting. I don’t think I changed (m)any notes that were already there, it was more adding information/discussion that I thought was worth calling out in more detail as I thought back on it.

I was originally just going to send this note to Karen and David (W), but when I looked at what I added, I realized I put words into a lot of people’s mouths (Dave L, Nick, Scott C, David W, Mary, Paul and probably others) so I thought I’d give you all the chance to make sure I didn’t misrepresent your comments.

--- Eric