mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Scheduling initial kick-off call

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Scheduling initial kick-off call

  • From: "Farmer, Jacob" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Scheduling initial kick-off call
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 15:36:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Colleagues,

Thank you for your agreement to participate in the MFA Interop Working Group.  I would like to schedule our initial kick-off call for next week.  I will prepare an agenda before the call, but the general objective will be to discuss the charter and make sure that we understand the goals, deliverables, constraints, etc.

Please complete the following Doodle poll by 5p eastern on Thursday July 7th.

http://doodle.com/dkc3m36cqc8b27uq

Once we reach consensus on the time, I will send out connection information and the agenda.

Jacob

Jacob Farmer

Identity Management Systems

(812) 856-0186

  • [MFA-Interop] Scheduling initial kick-off call, Farmer, Jacob, 07/14/2015