mfa-interop - [MFA-Interop] Welcome to the MFA Interop Working Group!

Subject: MFA Interop Working Group

[MFA-Interop] Welcome to the MFA Interop Working Group!

  • From: "Farmer, Jacob" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [MFA-Interop] Welcome to the MFA Interop Working Group!
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 17:18:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Colleagues,

This email confirms that you have been successfully added to the MFA Interop Working Group.  We will begin the work of scheduling our initial call soon, so please watch for an email to that effect early next week.

Have a pleasant weekend!

Jacob

Jacob Farmer

Identity Management Systems

Indiana University

(812) 856-0186

  • [MFA-Interop] Welcome to the MFA Interop Working Group!, Farmer, Jacob, 07/10/2015