metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] ERROR - checkScopes/upperCase: scope 'UGent.be' includes upper-case characters

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] ERROR - checkScopes/upperCase: scope 'UGent.be' includes upper-case characters

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To: David Shafer <>,
  • Cc: "" <>, "Fleury, Terry" <>, "" <>, "" <>, Stijn De Weirdt <>, Scott Koranda <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] ERROR - checkScopes/upperCase: scope 'UGent.be' includes upper-case characters
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2019 07:15:06 -0600

Hi Dave and Albert,

Can you provide an update on this issue?

Thanks,

Scott K

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 8:55 AM David Shafer <> wrote:
Jim, just letting you know that I received this message from Feb. 13, but not the earlier messages from Feb. 12 or Feb. 8. Checking the list archives at https://lists.incommon.org/sympa/arc/metadata-support/2019-02/ confirms the earlier messages didn't get through (but they might be waiting in an approval queue?).

We'll investigate the original metadata issue-- and the apparent email list issue-- and get back to everyone.

Thanks,

Dave