metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Oddities with the interface for Delegated Admins

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Oddities with the interface for Delegated Admins

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Oddities with the interface for Delegated Admins
  • Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 16:01:14 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Rob,

You are correct, the interface should perform input validation and alert
you to issues with submitted metadata before allowing you to submit it.

InCommon is planning to release a new version of the Federation Manager
later this fall that will include such input validation. Until then,
please bear with us when submitting metadata as a delegated admin, and
do feel free to reach out to us at

if you encounter
any issues with the interface.

Best regards,

Nick Roy, Director of Technology and Strategy, InCommon