metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?

  • From: Nick Roy <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2016 09:25:51 -0600
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:8WIvOR/nRDBnG/9uRHKM819IXTAuvvDOBiVQ1KB+1e0cTK2v8tzYMVDF4r011RmSAtWdtqkP0reempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBWB6kG1uGoXFwn2OQNpL6HuB5bKiN6r/+G08JrWZgJOwj2nbuUhAg+xqFD3t8IVybFlO+5lzAHOs1NJffhb32VlOQjVkhrhsJTjtKV/+jhd7qpyv/VLVr/3Kvw1

Hello, is the SP behind a firewall that is preventing them from accessing the InCommon metadata?

Have they added both the Ann Arbor and IU IP addresses to their firewall rules according to our documentation?

Best regards,

Nick

Nick Roy

Director of Technology and Strategy, InCommon

Internet2, Denver (GMT -6:00)