Subject: InCommon metadata support
Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?
- From: Tom Scavo <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?
- Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 18:07:06 -0400
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:vdcQ6BF8CGehK2gwNFL8S51GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ75p8+wAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf1LqQ7vurADFIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnZBUin4YEBwK/j8FofOhoGsyviq/IfPSwROjz24ZLR0ahKsok+Z4swbnYJuI7o4jwDUumNPYfh+xGVjIleWmBC64d2/qs1N6SNV7s4m8oZ7WqzkeOxsUaZDBz04NEg04tHmrx/OUVHJ63cBBDZF2iFUChTIuUmpFqz6tTH347Jw
[Vern, please subscribe to the mailing list:
On Mon, Aug 22, 2016 at 5:05 PM, Huber, Vern
> Question - I’m working with an SP and have given them the InCommon metadata
> URL - http://md.incommon.org/InCommon/InCommon-metadata-fallback.xml , but
> they’re having timeout issues accessing it.
Is the SP in question Shibboleth? If so, there is a workaround to the
timeout issue documented on the Shib config page:
> They were curious if there’s a metadata URL that contains just UIS’ metadata
> – is there?
Not at this time but we are actively working on it. Come to the TAC
update on Wed to hear more about the Per-Entity Metadata WG. I will
followup with details shortly.
> I’ve noted it would be better for them to get all of the
> entities (the whole set), but they’re reluctant to do so.
That really is their only option at this time.
Hope this helps,
- [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?, Huber, Vern, 08/22/2016
- Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?, Tom Scavo, 08/22/2016
- Re: [Metadata-Support] Metadata url for a single entity?, Nick Roy, 08/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.