metadata-support - Re: [Metadata-Support] InCommon IdPv3 Issue

Subject: InCommon metadata support

Re: [Metadata-Support] InCommon IdPv3 Issue

  • From: Mike Flynn <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Metadata-Support] InCommon IdPv3 Issue
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 07:23:48 -0800
  • Authentication-results: mail522.prod.linkedin.com; iprev=pass policy.iprev="209.85.192.41"; spf=softfail smtp.mailfrom="" smtp.helo="mail-qg0-f41.google.com"; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none; tls=pass (verified) key.ciphersuite="TLS_ECDHE_RSA_WITH_AES_128_GCM_SHA256" key.length="128" tls.v="tlsv1.2" cert.client="C=US,ST=California,L=Mountain View,O=Google Inc,CN=smtp.gmail.com" cert.clientissuer="C=US,O=Google Inc,CN=Google Internet Authority G2"

Fiddler will do as well.