md-distro - Re: [md-distro] agenda items for tomorrow's md-distro call

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

Re: [md-distro] agenda items for tomorrow's md-distro call

  • From: "Mark K. Miller" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [md-distro] agenda items for tomorrow's md-distro call
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 09:20:00 -0500 (EST)

I regret to report that I'm again scheduled for an engagement that I can't rearrange during our conference call time.

Sorry,

Max

On Thu, 5 Dec 2013, John Krienke wrote:

Thanks, Tom.

I think we can get to item 3 fairly quickly. It would be nice to wrap up by
end of December as the charter states, but the natural order of holiday time
off might intervene. It's a good thing we make the rules for people and not
the other way 'round.

Link: https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/zRBOAg

Access Code: 0169395#

(734) 615-7474 (please use if you do not pay for long distance)
(866) 411-0013 (toll-free in US and Canada)

john.

On Dec 4, 2013, at 1:46 PM, Tom Scavo

Hi all,

There are a few things I'd like to discuss on tomorrow's md-distro
call (Thu @ noon ET):

1) update on Phase 1 Implementation Plan
2) long-term strategy for handling the redirect
3) initial discussion of draft Phase 2 Recommendations

I'll start email threads for items 1 and 2 before the call.

With respect to item 3, I created a very rough draft of Phase 2
Recommendations (https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/F4G8Ag) with the hope
of wrapping up this WG over the next three weeks. (Our charter
requires us to complete our work by the end of 2013.) Looking forward
to active discussion along these lines.