md-distro - Re: [md-distro] agenda items for tomorrow's md-distro call

Subject: Metadata Distribution Subcommittee of TAC

Re: [md-distro] agenda items for tomorrow's md-distro call

  • From: John Krienke <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [md-distro] agenda items for tomorrow's md-distro call
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 13:58:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thanks, Tom.

I think we can get to item 3 fairly quickly. It would be nice to wrap up by
end of December as the charter states, but the natural order of holiday time
off might intervene. It's a good thing we make the rules for people and not
the other way 'round.

Link: https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/zRBOAg

Access Code: 0169395#

(734) 615-7474 (please use if you do not pay for long distance)
(866) 411-0013 (toll-free in US and Canada)

john.

On Dec 4, 2013, at 1:46 PM, Tom Scavo