interfed - [inc-interfed] summarizing the essence of today's call

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] summarizing the essence of today's call

  • From: Tom Scavo <>
  • To: Interfederation TAC Subgroup <>
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] summarizing the essence of today's call
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 16:43:14 -0400

The last few minutes of today's call were most important. Was the call
recorded? I think not, so I wonder if Jim (or maybe Scott himself) can
summarize Scott's final remarks. I would try to do so but I'm not sure
I can do justice to what was said.

  • [inc-interfed] summarizing the essence of today's call, Tom Scavo, 04/30/2013