- From: Ian Young <>
- Subject: Re: [inc-interfed] miss March 5 call
- Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 10:40:35 +0000
- Authentication-results: sfpop-ironport04.merit.edu; dkim=pass (signature verified [TEST])
On 4 Mar 2013, at 19:17, Scott Koranda
> So between now and March 23 that will be my main focus and I will
> be hard pressed to find time to update wiki.ligo.org to consume
> the aggregate.
> Right after March 23, however, doing so will be high on my list.
Pity we missed the window on this, but I thought that it would be worth
reporting that as of last night, the two LIGO SPs now appear in the UKf test
aggregate. So when you get back, we should be able to make some more
Description: S/MIME cryptographic signature
- [inc-interfed] miss March 5 call, Scott Koranda, 03/04/2013
- Re: [inc-interfed] miss March 5 call, Ian Young, 03/06/2013
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.