interfed - [inc-interfed] miss March 5 call

Subject: Interfederation

[inc-interfed] miss March 5 call

  • From: Scott Koranda <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [inc-interfed] miss March 5 call
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 13:17:23 -0600

Hi,

I am at a LIGO meeting and will have to miss the call on March 5.

Thanks again to Stephen and Ian for their quick work with creating
a pilot aggregate to support the LIGO-Cardiff wiki use case.

My status is that I need to focus on putting into production for LIGO
a tool that allows our users to use an ECP client to get short-lived
X.509 certificates from CILogon. This needs to be completed before the
DOEGrids certificate authority (CA) stops issuing new certificates
on March 23.

So between now and March 23 that will be my main focus and I will
be hard pressed to find time to update wiki.ligo.org to consume
the aggregate.

Right after March 23, however, doing so will be high on my list.

Thanks again,

Scott K