idpaas - Updates to survey document

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Updates to survey document

  • From: Mary McKee <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Updates to survey document
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2019 00:20:34 +0000

Hey, team!

Following our last call, E.J. and I have been weaving in suggested edits to the survey document, and it seems to be starting to take shape.  Please take another look when you can:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BAqgNeZY7n72ZmHw7fNkw5AyySgLLIEgQ6CgOtrlATY/edit?usp=sharing

A few unresolved discussion points to consider:

  • support models
  • compliance concerns
  • variant protocols (OIDC, OAuth2)
  • integrations with commercial cloud identity services (Ping, Okta, etc)

Additionally, we are looking to make the language as leadership-friendly as possible, so any ideas about making sure we're probing core differentiators in "broad strokes" language would be very appreciated.

Thanks for your input!

Mary

  • Updates to survey document, Mary McKee, 06/06/2019