idpaas - Next call for IdPaaS WG: Monday, June 3

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Next call for IdPaaS WG: Monday, June 3

  • From: Mary McKee <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Next call for IdPaaS WG: Monday, June 3
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2019 23:36:24 +0000

Hi all,

Looking forward to our call this Monday!

As promised, here's a very rough outline of a survey for what would matter to institutions when evaluating the benefit of investing in an IdPaaS solution.  Comments enabled and welcome!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BAqgNeZY7n72ZmHw7fNkw5AyySgLLIEgQ6CgOtrlATY/edit?usp=sharing

(Mary N., we're hoping you'll hold us accountable for "plain English" writing! And let's be sure to keep that focus in our discussion on Monday)

Our agenda for Monday will be centered around elaborating and focusing this document to get to the heart of what would motivate institutions to invest in an IdPaaS solution.  If helpful for reference, feedback from the question to REFEDS about federation-run IdPaaS offerings (with links to details about features) can be found here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jS8XHOT8rVt8e_RQ3biCpznrpPB5Z4cNBX3xa0oe8AU/edit?usp=sharing.

E.J. and I would also like to identify any RFPs that may be floating around for IdPaaS solutions.  If you have any tips for us, please share!

Thanks,
Mary

  • Next call for IdPaaS WG: Monday, June 3, Mary McKee, 06/01/2019