idpaas - Re: IdPaas WG call today at 1pm ET

Subject: IdP as a Service Working Group

Re: IdPaas WG call today at 1pm ET

  • From: Francisco Leonardo Mota <>
  • To: mary mckee <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: IdPaas WG call today at 1pm ET
  • Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 14:34:58 -0300 (BRT)

Dear,

I apologize for not attending the meeting. Today I'm attending some lectures at an external event and can not get into the meeting. I'll attend at the next conference.

Best regards,

Francisco Leonardo Mota
Analista de Operações
DAGSer - Diretoria Adjunta de Gestão de Serviços
RNP – Rede Nacional de Ensino e Pesquisa
Site:http://www.rnp.br
Tel.:+55 61 3243-4300