iamonline - [IAM Online] Moving InCommon announcements to a new platform

Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars

[IAM Online] Moving InCommon announcements to a new platform

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [IAM Online] Moving InCommon announcements to a new platform
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:41:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear subscribers to this list ()

As I mentioned earlier this summer, we are deprecating the list  in favor of a new platform in use at Internet2. We will incorporate all of our announcements into the monthly Trust and Identity newsletter, which will debut on July 25. Since you had previously subscribed to this list for announcements, we’ve added you to the new list for the Trust and Identity newsletter. Internet2’s new platform for newsletters and announcements should streamline things both for Internet2 staff and for community members. We will also use this platform to send timely reminders of events like the monthly IAM Online webinars.

The new platform provides the ability to subscribe to several different types of regular updates. No matter your role, it’s likely that you will find value in all of the Internet2 email channels, so you are encouraged to try them all on for size—you can change your preferences at any time by toggling the checkboxes associated with each topic. Please visit the email preferences center to update your preferences for other types of updates including: Community Update News, Global Summit Event Information, Technology Exchange Event Information, Cloud News, along with Trust and Identity News.

If you have any questions, please send me a note.

Dean

----

Dean Woodbeck

Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon

Internet2

(906) 523-9620

  • [IAM Online] Moving InCommon announcements to a new platform, Dean Woodbeck, 07/21/2017