Subject: Announcements and reminders of IAM Online webinars
[IAM Online] Re: IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You
- From: Dean Woodbeck <>
- Subject: [IAM Online] Re: IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You
- Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:55:27 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: incommon.org; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;incommon.org; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:8/wyKBH/WzJrC4WeKiN+VZ1GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ76ocywAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf1LqQ7viocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TW37CUJGxPwfTZSbur0F4rex4Tsj6Hhs7PJZAAdqDe0Z/tNKxK6pwjatYFCnoxlJqw8wRjho31Udv5QyH8yY1+fgkCvtY+L4Jd//nEI6Loa/MlaXPChJ6k=
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
A reminder of the IAM Online this Wednesday.
IAM Online – Wednesday, July 19, 2017
2 pm ET / 1 pm CT / Noon MT / 11 am PT
Baseline Expectations Implementation - This Will Affect You
Baseline Expectations for Trust in Federation, which were vetted and approved in the fall of 2016, will have a direct impact on every participant in the InCommon Federation. These are intended to reduce the wide variance in operating practices, such as requiring entities to have accurate and complete metadata.
What does "complete" mean? How will these expectations affect you and your organization? What will be the process for ensuring community compliance?
The InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee (AAC) has developed a draft Baseline Expectations Implementation Plan, currently open for consultation. The draft includes procedures for community consensus, dispute resolution, and validating compliance.
Join us for this IAM Online for a discussion of the issues and what they will mean for your organization.
Brett Bieber, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, InCommon AAC Chair
Tom Barton, University of Chicago and Internet2
We use Adobe Connect for slide sharing and audio: http://internet2.adobeconnect.com/iam-online. For more details, including back-up phone bridge information, see www.incommon.org/iamonline.
About IAM Online
IAM Online is a monthly online education series brought to you by Internet2’s InCommon community and the EDUCAUSE Higher Education Information Security Council (HEISC).
Education and Outreach Lead, InCommon
- [IAM Online] IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You, Dean Woodbeck, 07/06/2017
- [IAM Online] Re: IAM Online: Baseline Expectations Implementation: This Will Affect You, Dean Woodbeck, 07/17/2017
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.