attributes - Fw: Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group Report - Community Consultation

Subject: Attributes for Collaboration and Federation Working Group

Fw: Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group Report - Community Consultation

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: Brad Christ <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Fw: Streamlining SP Onboarding Working Group Report - Community Consultation
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2018 13:35:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Brad

Just FYI see below from Garrett King as you draft the email to open the consultation for  the Attributes WG recommendations.

Thank you

Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749