assurance - Re: [Assurance] Feedback desired on Baseline Exceptions for Trust in Federation

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Feedback desired on Baseline Exceptions for Trust in Federation

  • From: Emily Eisbruch <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Feedback desired on Baseline Exceptions for Trust in Federation
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 16:03:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Just a reminder that the Consultations page for Baseline Expectations for Trust in Federation is here, with a table for comments at the bottom.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/Baseline+Expectations+for+Trust+in+Federation

Thank you,

- Emily

Emily Eisbruch, Work Group Lead, Trust and Identity
Internet2

office: +1-734-352-4996 | mobile +1-734-730-5749