assurance - Re: [Assurance] Bronze password reset

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Bronze password reset

  • From: David Walker <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Bronze password reset
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:20:14 -0800

+1

It seems to me that a lot of this discussion reflects a desire to codify
common community practice for identity proofing and account recovery
that is not part of the set of Bronze requirements, but does address
higher education business needs. In that context, maybe we should focus
on what that practice should be, knowing that Bronze doesn't place any
specific restrictions on it.

David