assurance - Re: [Assurance] was this session recorded ?

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] was this session recorded ?

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] was this session recorded ?
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2014 17:10:28 -0400

On 5/29/14 5:08 PM, Grady, Michael Allen wrote:

Mike -- thanks for sending me to a much better collection of info !

and the screen shots would be tremendous !

thanks !

Steven, I'd suggest that the presentation/demo that Gary Windham of
Arizona gave to the Cohortium two weeks ago would be much better.
Arizona has done some impressive work with their deployment of Duo,
including a self-service portal availing itself of the Duo APIs, a
"register a friend" as a backup strategy (I like to think of this as a
biometric, because you are relying on visual/voice/behavioral
recognition as a factor with that), etc. I need to get the link to the
recording up on our Cohortium wiki, but here is the link:

http://internet2.adobeconnect.com/p1znahaz6hx/

We have the slides from Gary's presentation on the Cohortium wiki,
and we are also going to capture screen shots of their portal in action, and
put those up on the wiki, so one can look at these resources without
going thru the full recording.