assurance - Re: [Assurance] Reminder: Reading Bronze: Call #2 Dec 19 - IAP Sections 1-4.2.4

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Reminder: Reading Bronze: Call #2 Dec 19 - IAP Sections 1-4.2.4

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Reminder: Reading Bronze: Call #2 Dec 19 - IAP Sections 1-4.2.4
  • Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 20:54:15 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

I missed the first call on the reading - I will try to listen to it over the holiday.

I did attend today’s call and while I think it will be a bit of a slog to get through this - I found today’s call VERY useful.  Annotating the IAP in some way to get better explanations of the text along with some practice (Mary’s experiences at VT regarding how to present Risk Management alignment in particular) will really help with me (and I expect others) of how to go about implementing.

THANK YOU FOR ARRANGING FOR THIS!

Happy New Year to all.

/mrg