assurance - [Assurance] Reminder: Reading Bronze: Call #2 Dec 19 - IAP Sections 1-4.2.4

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Reminder: Reading Bronze: Call #2 Dec 19 - IAP Sections 1-4.2.4

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Reminder: Reading Bronze: Call #2 Dec 19 - IAP Sections 1-4.2.4
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 22:43:43 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

Just a reminder about our Reading Bronze call tomorrow at 3:00 pm ET. See below for agenda and discussion sections.

BTW, I didn't hear from anyone further about changing the call time, so we'll stick with this scheduling going forward. We have canceled the Jan 2 call, however, to give folks another day to recover from your New Year's Eve peskiness.

Warm regards,
Ann