assurance - Re: [Assurance] Failed Authentication Counter Strawman

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] Failed Authentication Counter Strawman

  • From: "Chamberlin, Dedra" <>
  • To: "<>" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] Failed Authentication Counter Strawman
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 15:26:24 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

It's great to see such convergence of thinking. I like the idea of a
cross-campus workgroup. It such a group forms, and determines that it could
use some additional resource to cover development/PoC implementation work, UC
Berkeley could help. Looking forward to hearing how the conversation goes.

Dedra

On Jun 5, 2013, at 7:30 AM, "Benn Oshrin"