assurance - [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver doc workgroup

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver doc workgroup

  • From: "Jim Green" <>
  • To: <>, "CIC IT IDMGMT Incsilver" <>, <>, <>, "Steven Carmody" <>, "Coggins, Deborah" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver doc workgroup
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 14:17:00 -0400

Based on the Doodle poll I sent out last week, 3:00 - 4:00pm Eastern time on
the third Friday of the month will be the meeting time for the CIC + Friends
InCommon Silver documentation workgroup. That will be this coming Friday,
May 17. Please send me any agenda items. Here's the call-in information:

Phone number: (605) 475-4000
Access code: 265768#

Thanks to all who took the time to fill in the poll. I look forward to
talking to you this Friday.