assurance - [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver doc workgroup

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver doc workgroup

  • From: "Jim Green" <>
  • To: <>, "CIC IT IDMGMT Incsilver" <>, <>, <>, "Steven Carmody" <>, "Coggins, Deborah" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] CIC + Friends InC Silver doc workgroup
  • Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 11:48:15 -0400

At our last CIC + Friends InCommon Silver documentation workgroup call, I
had an action item to set up a new Doodle poll to try to identify a time to
meet. I've done that. I've identified some times that are good for me on
the third Thursday or Friday, or the fourth Wednesday or Thursday, of the
month.

Please take a moment to fill out the poll before noon (Eastern) on
Wednesday, May 15:

http://doodle.com/z4wzvb58ztsgmfss

I'll tabulate and send out the results by 5pm Eastern on Wednesday, May 15.
Thanks.