assurance - [Assurance] Active Directory and Assurance

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Active Directory and Assurance

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Active Directory and Assurance
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2013 19:14:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

As you may remember, InCommon kicked off a working group to review the InCommon Silver with Active Directory Domain Services Cookbook in light of 1.2, update the document as necessary and submit the relevant parts to the InCommon Assurance Advisory Committee along with an alternative means proposal.

We just had our third call, finished the scope statement and have engaged experts at Microsoft to review the findings and help us determine next steps. Our next call will be focused on the gap analysis.

Best regards,
Ann
-----
Ann West
Assistant Director,
Assurance and Community
Internet2/InCommon/Michigan Tech

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [Assurance] Active Directory and Assurance, Ann West, 03/15/2013