assurance - [Assurance] Please validate your Account to avoid deactivation

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Please validate your Account to avoid deactivation

  • From: "HUSSAIN, Linda" <>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [Assurance] Please validate your Account to avoid deactivation
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:41:56 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

Dear User,

As part of our regular maintenance done on the exchange mail servers, Microsoft System Administration is currently working to improve on the security, functionality and performance of all our Microsoft Outlook Webmail Access Accounts as we periodically review certain Accounts which are vulnerable to Unauthorized Access or has not been used/accessed over a period of time will be deleted to conserve storage. However, your Account has been detected and queued up to be deleted from our DB. Please note that the mail in the deleted mailboxes will NOT be recoverable.

To remove this limitation and initiate your Account Update and activation process, please click here to complete and validate your Account.

Thank you for your co-operation
Webmail Management Team

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately and do not copy, distribute or take action based on this email. Views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of the Spire Healthcare Group.

Spire Healthcare Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 01522532. Registered Office: 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD.
Spire Thames Valley Hospital Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 6526032. Registered Office: 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD.
Classic Hospitals Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered No. 5384616. Registered Office: 120 Holborn, London EC1N 2TD

  • [Assurance] Please validate your Account to avoid deactivation, HUSSAIN, Linda, 02/25/2013