assurance - Re: [Assurance] identity proofing, address of record .....

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] identity proofing, address of record .....

  • From: "Michael R. Gettes" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] identity proofing, address of record .....
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 15:19:04 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

and if an email address is a valid AoR (and it is) - one has to then realize
the physical AoR doesn't have to be very meaningful - it just has to
demonstrate a valid method of communicating with the subject to verify
identity. note, in this process, when an AoR changes it isn't validated
unless some event occurs to require validation which, I believe, will be rare
at best.

/mrg

On Sep 17, 2012, at 11:05, Renee Shuey