assurance - Re: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...

Subject: Assurance

Re: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...

  • From: "Frazier, William S [ITSYS]" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [Assurance] silver and two-factor ...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 18:03:09 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Perhaps the two-factor and silver interests are not always related except
by coincidence. Silver assurance is needed because an affiliation
requires it. At the same time, multi-factor is needed because auditors
are pushing for it.

Bill
Bill Frazier

Unix OS, Apps, Evolving Technologies Lead voice: (515) 294-8620
Iowa State University fax: (515) 294-1717
Information Technology Services, 251 Durham, Ames, Iowa 50011-2251

On 3/13/12 12:48 PM, "Jones, Mark B"