assurance - [Assurance] January 11 AD/Silver meeting notes posted

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] January 11 AD/Silver meeting notes posted

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] January 11 AD/Silver meeting notes posted
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 20:28:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

The notes from today’s call have been posted at our new location (thanks Ann!), which you can access here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/AD+Silver+Cookbook

Please let me know if you find any errors, omissions, if I missed anyone in the roll call or if I got your name or institution wrong.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication