assurance - [Assurance] AD Cookbook Call: Ann's AIs

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] AD Cookbook Call: Ann's AIs

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] AD Cookbook Call: Ann's AIs
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:39:29 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

Below are my Action Items from the last call:

- Community wiki - We set up a community wiki space under the InC-Assurance
wiki on spaces.internet2.edu. You can access it directly also:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/InCAssurance/Community+Contributions

The permissions are set so any confluence user can add or edit a page. Let me
know if you have questions or suggestions.

- Case study outline - I sent a draft to the list earlier this week. Comments
welcome and encouraged.

- Assurance and InCommon Ops - On the last AD call, folks asked me to report
back on the InC Ops Assurance. Currently we issue strong passwords to all
site administrators. (Passwords are minimum 10 characters in length with no
special character requirements.) The RA issues the password to the site
administrator over the phone. If the site administrator forgets the password,
the RA again contacts the administrator by phone. There is no automated
password change facility.

Best,
Ann

  • [Assurance] AD Cookbook Call: Ann's AIs, Ann West, 01/11/2012