assurance - [Assurance] Password scheme design tool...

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Password scheme design tool...

  • From: Mark John Rank <>
  • To: assurance <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Password scheme design tool...
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 12:05:17 -0600 (CST)

Folks:

I use to have a spreadsheet tool that allowed me to
model the entropy strength for a credential by adjusting
different parameters (#char, size of character set, TTL,
lockout rule, etc.). I appear to have lost track of
it and was wondering if the collective could suggest/share/point
me to a replacement resource? I thought I would ask
before trying to reconstruct from first principles.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Mark Rank - IAM Program Manager
UW-Milwaukee