assurance - [Assurance] January Silver/AD Cookbook Call

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] January Silver/AD Cookbook Call

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] January Silver/AD Cookbook Call
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 16:38:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Thank you to all who filled out the Doodle poll for January’s AD/Silver cookbook call.  It looks like the time that works best for everyone is Wednesday, January 11th, 2012 from 10-11 a.m. central time.  I’ll send out an agenda, reminder and call information closer to the call time.  If you have any suggestions for the agenda, please send them to me.

Best wishes and happy holidays,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] January Silver/AD Cookbook Call, Roy, Nicholas S, 12/12/2011