assurance - [Assurance] Notes from today's AD call

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Notes from today's AD call

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Notes from today's AD call
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 20:14:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

A big thanks to Susan Neitsch for taking notes on today’s call.  The notes are posted here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/cicincsilver/InCommon+Silver+with+Active+Directory+Meeting+Notes

If you participated in today’s call, please take a look at the attendance section of the notes to make sure we got your name and institution right, or if you have any other feedback, that’s appreciated too.  You can send updates/comments to me and I’ll get the notes updated.

Best,

Nick

  • [Assurance] Notes from today's AD call, Roy, Nicholas S, 10/26/2011