assurance - [Assurance] Next scheduled call for AD/Silver cookbook

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Next scheduled call for AD/Silver cookbook

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Next scheduled call for AD/Silver cookbook
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 17:41:41 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

Thanks to everyone who participated in today’s call, it was very productive, we’re making great progress.

The next scheduled call is on Wednesday, November 23rd, from 10-11 a.m. central time.  That’s a couple days before Thanksgiving.  I will be in the office that day and able to emcee the call, but if others think it should be rescheduled, I’m open to that possibility.  Please let me know if you think the call should be re-scheduled.

Thanks,

Nick

Nicholas Roy – Identity Architect

The University of Iowa / ITS - Administrative Information Systems / Directory and Authentication

  • [Assurance] Next scheduled call for AD/Silver cookbook, Roy, Nicholas S, 10/26/2011