assurance - [Assurance] InterOp Testing and the Assurance List

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] InterOp Testing and the Assurance List

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [Assurance] InterOp Testing and the Assurance List
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:51:25 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Assurance List,

We had our first InterOp Testing call today with 3 IdPs (University of
Florida, Virginia Tech, and UW-Milaukee) and 1 SP (CILogon) and are starting
to work through the uses cases for Assurance.

The group will be using this list for their communications, since we thought
the progress might spark some good discussions and be of general interest. If
the traffic/topic dominates the list too much, please let me know and we can
take the discussion elsewhere.

Best,
Ann

--
Ann West
Assistant Director,

office: +1.906.487.1726

  • [Assurance] InterOp Testing and the Assurance List, Ann West, 09/19/2011