assurance - [Assurance] Next meeting time for Silver/AD cookbook

Subject: Assurance

[Assurance] Next meeting time for Silver/AD cookbook

  • From: "Roy, Nicholas S" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [Assurance] Next meeting time for Silver/AD cookbook
  • Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 15:28:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

The Doodle results are in, and favor the fourth Wednesday of the month, from 11-noon eastern, 10-11 central, 9-10 mountain and 8-9 pacific time.  We are putting together an agenda for the next meeting, and it’s looking like October would be a better time to meet, to allow some more time for preparation.  Our next meeting will be Wednesday, October 26th, at the time listed above.  I’ll send along conference call information along with an agenda as the time nears.  Does anyone have proposed agenda items?

Thanks,

Nick

  • [Assurance] Next meeting time for Silver/AD cookbook, Roy, Nicholas S, 09/19/2011