announce - [InCommon] Shibboleth Virtual Training - Early Bird Rates End 1/20/23

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] Shibboleth Virtual Training - Early Bird Rates End 1/20/23

  • From: Jean Chorazyczewski <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InCommon] Shibboleth Virtual Training - Early Bird Rates End 1/20/23
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 16:56:26 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=internet2.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=internet2.edu; dkim=pass header.d=internet2.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=0gzOeCJ0j9bCsZoDiXyG3VxIzDpDVAokYcBuy2ea708=; b=Pp62eY6AbKmVrFPDO2c1ykyNXu6nv+Yuwdp7jfjXYVQ30H3uK9J24mssauq6c6EhvcNwixW0IMFJnbyCmfQFQHhvJJ3uY8X7WITWHXFh9barVsGQiHIL8nSz1gQ6unoddh47Mvrf8ofWMb3d3WcSALfbtQElnjyddIpbzide9NuVepjXPHcNW9Nn5BE9/31jDru5mVdsRzrTVzFf2+SN6sptgxJAw+eMxjwH1YhG7f4GQhuPkLeEFaKZEt/clDIG9EbSll3h4jceF0oWiEvSfIDHNPY/v7X1TOFp4ELvILtJDHDY8Z2cNUoC30fQugBDlMrOA5abvZ4v4CMNba4klw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Q5lPRSsZ1d34kqRU5n0J3QU346uKkfVDTWxEXj3SDObrSNyFcibRxQ4a+NWyIuY37mgvTSrvfEJf6oUYXNtvrFoikTbXcvdSLYHxX9FikwQo85wJkyYg0J4Oj4SgCV4pJN6mxUf4hQZDNmetFsRp93ZTpCRf3M4xW08MLAdFYRXUmNGirewPbY/3b2WrdDU8yzZh2z/f7PuCXaMQC7W0WPbH6rsntnrFhQJGvUME8Lz4JyG4yNvQh+gDk4v0lN8qlkEcjfXhCNyQof8RAgV4XxMYJf666LBAYr3Sv2A8tBQYuae0kbdARu0+f31pjDsdttTGa3Z1NX2Nq9iLxJVtww==

Shibboleth Training: February 13-17, 2023

If you’re seeking to deploy InCommon-ready Shibboleth Service and Identity Providers in a way that’s easy to install and manage, join us for our upcoming hands-on Shibboleth Virtual Workshop - February 13-17.

 << REGISTER NOW for the Workshop >>

Early bird rates are still in effect, so sign up by tomorrow (Jan 20th) and save on tuition!

You will also learn how to modernize through the DevOps approach and dive into the world of containers and how they can make your life easier. To learn more, watch this short video introduction to Shibboleth

Join us to start making the most of Shibboleth!

_______

Success with Shibboleth

When members of the InCommon community achieve their goals, we achieve ours. We love hearing how our training helps research and education institutions overcome obstacles and turn them into opportunities. Recently, we heard from a past attendee of InCommon Academy’s Shibboleth training. He wrote to tell us about how helpful he found the training when executing a Shibboleth deployment on his campus:

“Well, it’s official. As of this morning, I was able to switch over from our IDP 3.4.7 instance to our new 4.2.1 instance, and so far no one has screamed.
Just wanted to say thanks to Paul Caskey, Paul Riddle, and Kathy Wright, who were our Shibboleth instructors during the October training session.”

—Tim Hansen, Senior Systems Engineer, Azusa Pacific University

You can read more of Tim’s story. And we want to share yours next! If you have questions about the InCommon Academy or Trusted Access Platform training, please email .

_______

Jean Chorazyczewski | Director, InCommon Academy

Internet2

  • [InCommon] Shibboleth Virtual Training - Early Bird Rates End 1/20/23, Jean Chorazyczewski, 01/19/2023