announce - [InCommon]

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon]

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InCommon]
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 19:37:01 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Greetings,

We're just a week away from the deadline for proposal submissions for the
2014 Identity Week, which will be part of the Technology Exchange, October
26-30, in Indianapolis.

We're specifically encouraging proposals for what we have been calling CAMP
201, which will include these broad topic areas:

- increasing the value of InCommon participation
- trust and privacy in identity
- support for teaching and learning
- simplifying the deployment of Identity and Access Management

What experiences have you had on your campus? What are your successes (and,
yes, your failures, for we can learn from those, too)? What have you
implemented or considered as you refine your approach to identity management
and federation?

Please consider submitting a proposal -- whether it is something specific to
your campus, something that has perhaps involved other campuses or
collaborations, a working group, or the like.

Your proposals will be an important part of the CAMP portion of the meeting
(October 29-30), which will appeal to identity architects, developers, and
implementers.

You will find the call for proposals at the Technology Exchange website:
https://meetings.internet2.edu/2014-technology-exchange/call-participation/

The deadline is Friday, May 30.

Thanks,
Dean