announce - [InCommon] Shibboleth installation workshop - deadline approaching

Subject: News and information about InCommon Academy offerings

[InCommon] Shibboleth installation workshop - deadline approaching

  • From: Dean Woodbeck <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [InCommon] Shibboleth installation workshop - deadline approaching
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 18:12:13 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

​The next InCommon Shibboleth Installation Workshop will be July 24-25 in Indianapolis. This workshop covers installation of the Identity Provider software (July 24) and the Service Provider software (July 25). More information is at www.incommon.org/shibtraining

If you are thinking of attending, I would encourage you to make hotel reservations now, just in case. We have a room block with special pricing at the Courtyard by Marriott in Indy. You can cancel your reservation up to 24 hours prior to the event.

Details on the hotel and on the workshop are on this wiki page:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/HILYAg

--Dean

-----
Dean Woodbeck
Program Manager, InCommon
Internet2

  • [InCommon] Shibboleth installation workshop - deadline approaching, Dean Woodbeck, 05/19/2014