ad-assurance - Re: [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?

Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory

Re: [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?

  • From: Ann West <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:37:35 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi Eric,

I suggest we get together next Friday, do one last sign off and talk about next steps for publishing the cookbook.

REALLY close now folks! ;)

Ann

On 4/11/14 9:56 AM, "Eric Goodman" <> wrote:

I recall that last week we presumed most people would be unavailable this week for a call.

I don’t particularly feel the need for a call, but that said I haven’t gotten any comments on the last update of the cookbook. Does that mean we’re done? I sent a summary of the latest (last?) updates on 4/4. I’m okay with publishing if everyone’s happy with it, but I’ll just reiterate that taking out Protected Channel as a requirement and removing the detailed interpretation of 4.2.3.6.3 meant that the changes were substantive in some places, and I had to make some judgment calls on how to modify interpretations and impacts (wording on recommended configurations and management assertions).

--- Eric