ad-assurance - [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?
Subject: Meeting the InCommon Assurance profile criteria using Active Directory
- From: Eric Goodman <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2014 15:56:08 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I recall that last week we presumed most people would be unavailable this week for a call.
I don’t particularly feel the need for a call, but that said I haven’t gotten any comments on the last update of the cookbook. Does that mean we’re done? I sent a summary of the latest (last?) updates on 4/4. I’m okay with publishing if everyone’s happy with it, but I’ll just reiterate that taking out Protected Channel as a requirement and removing the detailed interpretation of 126.96.36.199.3 meant that the changes were substantive in some places, and I had to make some judgment calls on how to modify interpretations and impacts (wording on recommended configurations and management assertions).
- [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?, Eric Goodman, 04/11/2014
- <Possible follow-up(s)>
- Re: [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?, Ann West, 04/11/2014
- Re: [AD-Assurance] Assuming no meeting today?, David Walker, 04/17/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.